Are you looking to apply for TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment?. Well, then you are on the right webpage. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will very soon release the official Notification for the TNPSC Executive Officer (Grade I / Grade III & Grade-IV) vacancies. You will get all the important information like Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Selection Process, etc here.
TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Organizing Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Executive Officer (Grade I / Grade III & Grade-IV)|
|Date of Notification||To be announced soon|
|Total no of vacancies||To be announced soon|
|Date of Examination||To be announced soon|
Every applicant needs to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria requirements to be eligible for the examination. The Age Limit and the Educational Qualifications required to apply for the Executive officer vacancies are mentioned below.x
The category-wise Age-Limit for applying for TNPSC Executive officer job post is as follows:
|Name of the post||Category||Min Age||Max Age|
|Grade-I||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Destitute Widows of all Castes & Other||30||35|
|Grade-III||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes & Other candidates||25||35|
Educational Qualification for Executive
- The candidate needs to have Arts or Science or Commerce and also needs a degree in Law from a University that is recognized under the University Grants Commission.
- Special Preference shall be given to the employees of Religious institutions (other than government servants) who have served 5 years or more in service.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to B.A degree holders in Indian Culture and Religious Institutions Management. Other than that, preference shall also be given to ones who have Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu Grade III Post
Minimum Educational Qualification Requirement
- The applicant must have cleared SSLC examination and must be eligible for college courses of studies in the Universities of state (11 years course)
- A pass in the SSLC exam of the state (10 years course)
The Pay scale for the TNPSC Executive Officer 2020 vacancies will be as follows:
|Registration Fee (One-Time)||Rs 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs 150/-|
The One-Time Registration fee is valid for a period of 5 years. The candidates who have already registered before 01.03.2017 no need to pay it again. Other candidates have to pay the Registration and then the examination fee to apply for this exam.
TNPSC Executive Officer Selection Process 2020
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will select candidates based on these selection rounds.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, visit the official website of TNPSC here – tnpsc.gov.in.
- Next, go to the Notification and select Latest Notifications from the drop-down. This option is available on the right sidebar on the homepage.
- Click on TNPSC Executive Officer Notification 2020 from the list of Notifications displayed.
- Check all the information like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Process, etc.
- Next, Click on the Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Attach your mandatory documents like the scanned copy of your signature and a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future use.
TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|TNPSC Executive Officer Syllabus||TNPSC Executive Officer Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Executive Officer Answer Key||TNPSC Executive Officer Result|
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to release the official TNPSC Executive Officer Notification 2020. Stay tuned with us for all the information about Tamil Nadu Executive officer Recruitment. You will find all the information and necessary news and updates here.