General Knowledge is one of the most competitive and commonly asked sections in almost every Tamil Nadu PSC examination. It is very important for you to increase your proficiency and knowledge in GK subjects to be able to get your dream TNPSC job post. Candidates can enhance their General Knowledge with the GK Current Affairs available here. The TNPSC Current Affairs contains questions regarding the latest news, awareness, information, etc. Basically, anything happening around you which you must know about could be possibly asked in the TNPSC examinations.
Candidates must go through all the latest TNPSC Current Affairs 2019 to get aware of the latest events going around. General Knowledge can help you clear the exam even if you have low marks in other sections. Just getting updates about your favorite topic won’t help in the Current Affairs section. You need to keep yourself updated about almost all the sectors around the world to crack this section. We at TNPSC.guru help you get the latest and relevant information from where generally questions are framed in TNPSC Exams. Without any further more wait, get your preparation started with the direct links for TNPSC Current Affairs PDF.
Get Latest TNPSC Current Affairs PDF 2019 Here
You must have filled up the application form for a TNPSC examination and now looking for TNPSC Current Affairs 2019. We have uploaded all the latest TNPSC Current Affairs to help you crack your targeted examination under the TN Public Service Commission. Every examination under TN PSC exams has a separate section for Current Affairs.
The easiest source to know about the latest happenings across the world is through newspapers. The toppers of Tamil Nadu PSC exams have a habit of reading newspapers daily. The habit of reading newspapers keeps you updated about the current affairs on a daily basis which also saves time in cramming questions in the final preparation days.
We keep adding new TNPSC Current Affairs every month on this webpage. You are advised to keep visiting this page to download TNPSC Current Affairs PDF 2019.
Some Recent Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs 2019
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a draft on cross-border insolvency in order to build up Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC):
The existing IBC is provided for two Sections –234 and 235 relating to cross-border insolvency but these are not capable of effectively dealing with default cases of the domestic corporate debtor having assets and operations outside India. The new draft will help banks access oversthe eas assets of the company undergoing resolution. Moreover, Indian authorities will also be required to cooperate with foreign creditors to the domestic company.
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Under anti-terror law, has banned Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), 1967 al Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) and Islamic State in Khorasan Province (ISKP):
AQIS is an affiliate of al Qaeda and ISKP is Afghanistan wing of Islamic State (IS).
- The foundation stone of a new office complex for the Department of Commerce’ Vanijya Bhawan’ was laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi:
The complex is located near India Gate and is being built on the plot of 4.33 acres at Rs 226 crore an estimated cost and is most probably be completed by December 2019. The building will be with modern technology as we as it has eco-friendly structure. This office will be completely paperless with modern facilities such as smart access control, video conferencing and completely networked systems. It will be helpful for doing business easily by bringing up all the Departments of Commerce under one roof.
- According to the notification of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the use of Aadhaar biometric data for criminal investigation is not allowed under Aadhaar Act, 2016;
As per Section 29 of the Aadhaar Act, the biometric data collected by UIDAI can be used only for the purpose to generate Aadhaar, and for authentication of the identity of Aadhaar holders and can’t be used for any other purpose.
- Inaugural India, United States 2+2 Dialogue will hold on July 6, 2018, in Washington. DC, the capital city of US.
The dialogue will focus on strengthening the strategic, security, and defense cooperation as both countries jointly confront global challenges. It is seen as a vehicle to uphold the strategic relationship between two countries. The new dialogue format was agreed between two countries during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the US in June 2017. It will replace earlier India-US Strategic and Commercial Dialogue.
- An Indian team of scientists led by Professor Abhijit Chakraborty of Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad, have discovered a sub-Saturn or super-Neptune size planet around a Sun-like star:
The discovery was made through the measurement of the mass of the planet using the indigenously designed ‘PRL Advance Radial-velocity Abu-sky Search’ (PARAS) spectrograph integrated with 1.2m Telescope at PRL’s Gurushikhar Observatory in Mount Abu, India. The planet has a mass of about 27 Earth Mass and size of 6 Earth Radii. It goes around the host star in about 19.5 days.
- India has decided to raise customs duty on 29 US products including almond, walnut, and pulses In a retaliatory move to the heavy tariffs imposed by the United States on imported steel and aluminum items, The duty hike by India would have equivalent tariff implications for the US.
- Indian shuttlers Kidambi Srikanth and H S Prannoy on June 21, 2018, slipped three and five places to be placed at the 7th and 13th spots respectively in the latest BWF world ranking. In women’s singles, P V Sindhu and Saina Nehwal continued to remain static at the 3rd and 10th spot respectively. 2014 Commonwealth Games gold medallist Parupalli Kashyap is now at the 51st position.
- The 11th edition of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-11) released by the World Health Organization in Geneva. The ICD is the standard disease coding for statistics and information regarding diseases around the world. These codes are common for healthcare professionals worldwide and provide a common sharing platform for reporting diseases and condition.
- As per the National Health Profile 2018 report, there is one allopathic doctor for 11,082 people in the country’s villages. India spends 1% of its gross domestic product on public health. India aims to increase its public health expenditure to 2.5% of the GDP by 2025. While the low-income nations like Bhutan and Nepal spend 2.5% and 1.1% of its GDP respectively on public health.
You can enhance your General Knowledge and crack any TNPSC competitive examination if you keep reading our monthly Current affairs pdf. Keep yourself updated with the latest happenings across the world by reading the newspaper daily. TNPSC.guru makes sure that you don’t need to look for GK related questions anywhere else. Contenders will find Tamil Nadu PSC Current Affairs PDF every month here.